- Discounts available on training-related products and services. $175/SEP Certificate (e.g. SEP Certificates, MR Train the Trainer)
- Access to the AMSA Directory of Members/representatives. Contact information of Owner, Contractor and Associate Member representatives.
- Organization's name and logo will be added to the AMSA website.
- Has the support of the only recognized voice of Mining Safety in Alberta.
- Can sit on the AMSA Executive.
- Via voting process, can be nominated for the AMSA Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer positions.
- Use of AMSA office space.
- Full access to the Edmonton office and resources.
- Access to Association Mine Safety support, including Emergency planning and preparedness information.
- Can participate in and vote on General Committee and or sub-committees. One vote per organization.
- Networking opportunities: Sharing of Lessons Learned/ Incident details/ Safety Alerts
- Networking opportunities: directly meet/ present goods/ services to Owner and Contractor member company representatives.
- Preferred Contractor status at Owner Mine sites.
- Can sit on the Board of Directors.
- Via voting process, can be nominated for one of four BOD positions.
- Can co-sponsor Mine Rescue Competitions.
- Can register a Mine Rescue team in the annual Provincial Mine
- Rescue Competition and attend the awards banquet.
- Decision making regarding Association Staff personnel.